Today, we will discuss about best and trusted loan provider apps in India. We have use this apps many times for personal loan, home loan etc. You can take loan from any app mention below : –
Before starting, let’s discuss about eligibility of taking loans. I do not want to waste your time if you are not eligible for taking loan.
Are you Eligible for Taking Loan ?
You must fulfill all conditions mention below to be eligible for loan.
- You must have good CIBIL score (650 – 900)
- Credit Utilization should be less then 40% (Including all credit cards)
- You should not have more then 2 running loans.
- At least one credit card you should have to make score in CIBIL.
If you match will all conditions mention above then you are able to take loan.
Documents required by Loan Provider
Here is the list of all documents required by Loan Provider
- PAN Card (Digital Scan Photo) – You can use any scanner apps to click it.
- One Selfie with white background.
- Digital Aadhaar Authentication (You Aadhaar Card must be link with your phone number in which you will receive OTP)
Best Loan Provider Apps
There are many loan provider apps in India, but not all are trustable. So, I am providing you some trustable apps that can provide you loan instantly. And also, all apps process loan digitally. You don’t need to visit their office or submit any hard documents.
List of Loan Provider Apps
- Paytm – Paytm has tie up with Hero Fin Corp. It can provide you loan with in 5 minutes. Just open Paytm application and then search for Personal Loan. You will be authenticate via Aadhaar Card and then you need upload your Pan Card with Selfie. It has only drawback. It provide personal loan’s only. Interest varies between 15 to 21% based on CIBIL risk. Also, you can close loan instantly. One important thing, you must connect your bank with Paytm because it require auto debit EMI from your bank.
- Navi – After Paytm, I will recommend Navi personal loan app. All the procedure is same as we have in Paytm. It will also provide you loan instantly. Same auto debit is required by connecting your bank account with Navi App. After paying, 2-3 EMI’s you can get an option for loan top up which is one of the best benefit of this app.
- Kotak Bank Loan – For this, you must have one credit card or bank account in Kotak Mahindra Bank. You can apply loan based on your credit card. All the process digital and similar like Paytm and Navi. But, here is an opportunity of getting higher loan amount based on your average monthly balance.
- Easy Credit By IndusInd Bank – You must need IndusInd Bank account with a age 1-2 year old. Just simply visit here then sign in with your net banking or debit card. It will automatically generate loan amount based on your CIBIL Score and Bank Account.
- Kredit Bee– I will not recommend it for big loans but for loan amount below 1 lakh you can apply here. Major issue, you will face here is, there will spoil your time by calling you again and again. Most of the calls are spammed.
We are not promoting any app here . All apps are experienced by us before publishing this article. For any other tutorial or help contact us here